1. The anti-inflammatory effects of apitherapy generally outweigh everything that is known. E.g. to relieve inflammation of the cavities. This is an effective but often extremely painful treatment. And also dangerous for laic use. Apitherapy can deal with inflamed and hard-to-treat wounds.
2. Excellent healing effects - abrasions, burns, sunburn. By cold and constantly spraying the damaged mucous membrane, ... It has a very beneficial effect on mucous membrane generally. It cures old and new wounds, old scars and roofs, dry and wet eczema, ...
3. Helps in back and joints pain
4. Excellent effects on respiratory distress, asthma
5. Anti-depressant effects are less known. Recovery of physical and psychological forces. For top athletes and for burnt "managers". The start of effects is very rapid..
6. Use in cosmetics is known but only marginally. I think only a few women and men know about all the possibilities of a royal jelly, the properties of beeswax. Few people can use bees for hair loss. In the removal of varicose veins, tonsils and tiny scars, the effects are surprisingly quick.
7. Wellness procedures - bee sauna, honey massage. Detoxification of the organism and rest.
I'm sure I will not be able to write down all the difficulties that apiterapia can help with. More than 800 diseases are currently known, and apitherapy has a beneficial effect on their treatment. In addition, combinations of different products are used, often in one preparation or a combination of several products for one malady. It will also be difficult to assign a exact box to each product.
But I try to do basic introduction.
First of all, for clarity, I will write down the list of problems where apitherapy, according to my knowledge, improves the condition or slows the course of the disease.
I would like to point out once again that deep knowledge is required for the use of bee products. It's not just about what product to use, but also where to work, where to have the right points of activity, what to eat and drink ... What helps one person in one place can hurt another one. Pretty noticeable. Even though it can be similar problem. Each person is different and reacts differently.
So leave a therapeutic combination of used products on your apiterapeut. Sometimes, the treatment needs to be supplemented by herbs, diet, etc., and that goes beyond the site.
Problems by alphabet
- ADHD syndrome
- Acute myocardial infarction and its consequences
- Atopic eczema
- Hypertensive disease
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic lung diseases
- Chronic prostatitis
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic painful headaches
- Phantom pain
- Varicose veins
- Consequences of pleural inflammation
- Diseases of the autonomic nervous system
- Infertility (tubal and hormonal origin)
- Irregular menstruation
- Neurotic syndromes
- Respiratory tract infection
- Infectious and allergic arthritis
- Occlusive illness
- Parkinson's disease
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Orgasm disorders
- Bronchial asthma
- Psoriasis (psoriasis)
- Raynaud's disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spondylitis (Bechterew's disease, vertebral spine inflammation)
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Muscle contractions (even after burning and Dupuytren's contracture)
- Pain syndromes
- Traumatic brain injury
- Vegetative crisis
- Inflammation of the fallopian tubes
- Inflammation of the lower limbs
Problems by systems
Diseases of the nervous system
• osteochondrosis, neuritis and neuropathy, pain syndromes, neurosis, neurasthenia, depression, neurotic syndromes, autonomic nervous system diseases, phantom pain, Raynaud's disease, migraine, vegetative crisis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, traumatic brain injury, paralysis ......
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
• osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, infectious and allergic arthritis, spondylitis (Bechterew disease, spinal vertebral inflammation), myalgia, myositis, muscle contractions (even after burning and Dupuytren's contracture) ......
• psoriasis, dermatomyositis, eczema, atopic eczema ...
• chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, consequences of pleural inflammation, pulmonary fibrosis .....
Diseases of the urinary organs, gynecological and andrological diseases
• disorders of orgasm, infertility (tubal and hormonal origin), ovarian inflammation, irregular menstruation, chronic prostatitis, impotence, BPH
Diseases of the cardiovascular system
• stenocardia, acute myocardial infarction and its consequences, cardiac arrhythmias, myocarditis, hypertension, inflammation of the legs, occlusive diseases, varicose veins ...